Creatine is the most advanced and a well known nutritional supplement selling nowadays and mostly all the bodybuilders and athletes know about it. If you are are fellow that goes to gym or does athletic activities on a regular basis then it is very obvious that you must be taking creatine regularly. Creatine has already been categorized as a very good food supplement by the FDA.
There are a lot of benefits of taking creatine monohydrate. Researches show that some of its benefits include - an increase in muscle peak torque production (force of contraction), a great increase in muscle strength, and endurance levels, it provides ample amount of energy for the muscle cells. These affects of creatine monohydrate may be a result of its ability to better maintain ATP levels.
Some other benefits of taking creatine supplements are:
Other benefits of creatine may include and .
- Creatine helps in promoting of lean-muscle mass.
- Creatine helps in reducing muscle wasting in post-surgical patients
- It increases muscle cell volume by increasing water.
- Creatine increases work capacity in muscle.
- It also increases muscle stores of creatine for short term energy.
- It increases glycogen re-synthesis.
Creatine is a natural substance and is a very important substance for cellular energy production and modulation. It also helps to lengthen the life of cells and tissues and also protects them from any injury or harm.
Creatine is also beneficial for the treatment of many serious illnesses and diseases. Some of the illnesses that are treated by creatine are :-
- Creatine helps in the treatment of muscle weakness associated with congestive heart failure.
- It also helps other heart patients by increasing their exercise capacity, reducing heart spasms and thus increasing heart function.
- Creatine has been found very much beneficial for the treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), which is a fatal disease that disables motor neurons (the nerves which sends signals from the brain to the skeletal muscles ).
- Creatine also benefits people suffering from neuromuscular disorders, such as muscular dystrophy, stroke, and the hardening of the arteries that feed the heart. Tests are still being conducted for the treatment of such type of disorders.
Creatine Monohydrate is a supplement that is essentially been used by most of the sportspersons who actively participate in heavy sports like weight lifting, wrestling and sprinting. This is because these sport persons require sudden bursts of energy in a short interval of time. Creatine refuels the ATP stores in our body, which in turn allows you to train harder through the exertion of more energy and also allows your to recover sooner. Taking too much creatine is also not recommended as excess of everything is bad. Excess dosage can be very harmful as the body can absorb only a certain quantity and the rest is expelled from the body through the kidneys.
Featured Creatine Resource
If you're looking to purchase creatine online, make sure you buy it from a reputable source. We recommend purchasing your creatine monohydrate and other supplements from IllPumpYouUp, a leading provider of health and nutritional products.